Many of us thing of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
- I am afraid of silence.
- I consistently keep my Oyster Card in my left pocket, despite the fact that the readers are on the right of the barriers and every time I use it I think how much more efficient it would be to keep it in my right pocket.
- I have to carry satchel-style bags over the left shoulder. It feels really strange to carry them on the other side. However, if I am carrying a rucksack with only one strap the reverse is true; I have to have it over the right shoulder because it feels really strange to carry it on the left.
- I walk fast even when I’ve got time to kill.
- I tend to eat M&Ms and similar sweets and chocolates in colour order, starting with the least common colour and working up to the most common colour.
- I like to begin lists from 0 rather than 1.